The whole world, and Ukraine in particular found themselves in adverse circumstances, but justice must continue to be ensured.Read more
Valeria Rybak and Nazariy Boyarsky met with representatives of the State Enterprise «Judicial Information Systems»Read more
Valeriia Rybak and Nazarii Boyarski have met PRAVO-JUSTICE project representatives Andriy Khymchuk and Lukash BoyarskiRead more
Human Rights Vector and the Social Action Center, in partnership with the Council of Judges of Ukraine, conducted a training on the Case of Discrimination: How Press Services should act.Read more
Human Rights Vector congratulates the Supreme Anticorruption Court on getting started! Director of the NGO Human Rights Vector Valeria Rybak visited the opening of the Supreme Anticorruption Court.Read more
NGO Vector of Human Rights announces the competition for journalistic works «Trial in simple words». National and local media reporters and bloggers covering court issues are invited to participate.Read more
“Courts and the media: experience of cooperation” Results of a National online survey of journalists on cooperation with courts, 2018
Almost 69% of the interviewed journalists personally cover judicial issues. At the same time, out of the remaining 31%, almost 85% indicated that they would like to write about the judicial system in general or some trials in particular. This indicates a considerable interest of the media in this topic. Journalists wishing to devote their time to the judicial field lack: legal knowledge, the interest of the target audience in such materials, interesting court cases, the interest of the editorial staff in the publication of such materials, etcRead more
High-quality work of the judicial system is the key to the effective functioning of the entire system of government. But what if the judicial system in the country is in the doldrums? What measures can civil society take?
На захід запрошуються усі викладачі (-ки) юридичних дисциплін у вищих навчальних закладах України, а також співробітники (-ці), що мають вплив на формування навчальних програм.Read more
Invitation to free webinar “Methodology for using judicial online broadcasting on an example of a civil process"
Human Rights Vector NGO invite you to free webinar “Methodology for using judicial online broadcasting on an example of a civil process". The webinar will be held on February 8 at 16:00 (UTC + 2, Kyiv time). Foreseen duration about 1 hour.Read more